Even if you have a hard time coming up with ideas… Even if you’re lazy… Even if you’re too busy running your business
- ✅ YES! I’m ready to get the benefits of daily content marketing like a shorter sales cycle, lower customer acquisition costs, and being #1 in the mind of my market
- ✅ YES! I’m excited to build a system I can delegate to my team, so I don’t have to do all the work of producing, publishing, and distributing content
- ✅ YES! I’m ALL-IN ON ORGANIC CONTENT so I can finally stop treating it as an afterthought and use it to grow my business.
Call it organic. Call it ghostwriting. Call it social media. Call it content creation. Whatever you wanna call it, at one point I was publishing… on the low end… 120+ pieces of content per month for myself and clients. And while that might sound like a lot if you’re not familiar with content creation… it’s a drop in the bucket of what’s possible (more on that later.)
When I started, I did everything myself. It came naturally to me and I was good at it. (Being a halfway decent copywriter helped.) Over time, though, I had to supervise a team. A junior copywriter, a social media manager, a graphic designer… plus I had to keep my clients happy.
And so I needed a system. To maintain quality. To publish to 5+ platforms every day without f***ing up. To keep myself sane. I needed a way to…
- 🧠 Have a never-ending supply of ideas for content and marketing angles because we never took a day off
- 📚 Give a junior copywriter tools an frameworks to write bangers without me spending ours on copy critiques
- 🌏 Delegate social media management to an offshore virtual assistant and make sure every post is published as-intended… across all platforms… without mistakes
- 👨🎨 Coordinate with a graphic designer to turn around ideas for creatives in hours… not in days (if you’ve ever worked with artists you’ll know how hard this is)
- 📈 Track our performance across email, social media, website, YouTube every week and make sure we’re growing
…And much more!
Well… I did it… And it works. Alhamdulillah. Now I’m going share that system with you. Introducing…
Daily Content Machine
10 modules in video and audio format where I reveal every tool and technique I use for producing hundreds of pieces of content per month, for myself and my clients.
You’ll also get the exact workflow and systems I developed to help me manage a small team–a writer, designer, and a VA–which allows me to produce a month’s worth of content in advance.
When you go through Daily Content Machine you’ll discover…
➡️ The WHAT & the HOW
I’m going to workshop myself out of a job. My retainers range from $3,000 to $10,000 per month. By the time I’m done with you you’ll be able to copy-paste my entire operation with a couple of Fiverr hires and a generalist VA. Will it be as good as me doing it for you? Of course not. My point is you could do it if you wanted to.
I’m even going to give you…
- The editorial calendar I use to manage content marketing for clients
- The SOPs–video and written–I use to train copywriters and VAs on content production and publishing
➡️ Why TONE and VOICE don’t exist
When I ask my clients what they worry about when hiring copywriters, the first thing they tell me isn’t ROI, it’s “I’m worried they won’t get my voice.”
You’re gonna hate me for saying this, but really… If you’re a founder who writes his or her own copy… The truth is you don’t have a tone or a voice. Most people suck at writing in general. And even if they are good at it, they have no idea how to write with personality.
In Daily Content Machine, I’ll show you the one thing I do with my clients that allows me to sound like them and never run out of things to write about.
➡️ A stupid simple way to publish 100+ pieces of content per month
Actually, I tell you about this right now. If you send an email to your list, do you also post its content on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter? No? Why not?
What makes you think you need to create original content for every platform? If you create 30 original pieces of content and you publish it to 5 different channels, that’s 150 pieces of content.
Here’s the thing about content, especially on social media:
1. The lifetime of a post is minutes, not even hours. Even a viral post only lives a few days. After that, it’s forgotten.
2. No one knows which post will take off. I’ve been doing this for years and I still can’t predict if a post will bomb or go viral.
3. Distribution is the real game you’re playing. The biggest mistake brands make isn’t that they don’t produce enough content, it’s that they don’t distribute the content they produce well enough.
There’s one more thing you need to know and it’s how to repurpose content in different formats so that it performs well on every platform. While you can just copy-paste a piece of content everywhere… and this is totally fine to set a baseline of content marketing for your business… What works well on email and Facebook doesn’t necessarily work well on Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
In Daily Content Machine, I’ll show you the exact formats I use that perform well on each platform.
But that’s not all! I’ll also show you…
🚀 How to create “Direct Response” Memes
These are always a hit. Use them as organic content or as ad creatives. They get hundreds of likes, comments, and shares… AND they sell. I’m going to give you the exact tools I use. I’ll show you how to make image AND video memes.
🚀 Swipe files and templates are a waste of time
I could give you a swipe file or templates as a bonus for getting Daily Content Machine. But I’m not going to. Because they all suck.
When was the last time you actually used that swipe file you downloaded or those pre-written templates you bought? Yeah, that’s what I thought.
🚀 Where I get my ideas & how I “swipe” like a pro
I truly believe the best content doesn’t come out of a production line. The best content is dynamic, created on-the-fly and shot from the hip. Because creativity can’t be project-managed.
Nevertheless, with the system I’ll give you, you’ll have the best of both worlds:
- 100+ pieces of content a month in advance AND
- The ability to produce content on-the-fly when creativity strikes
A sneak-peek inside Daily Content Machine
Module 1: What You Can Expect
- How to think about content marketing
- Why I know this system works
- Use this material to train your team
Module 2: Where The Ideas Come From
- The 3 sources of content ideas
- How to delegate idea generation to a copywriter
- Examples of content from all 3 sources
Module 3: Going From One Idea To 10+ Posts
- Why you need to repurpose your content
- How to think about repurposing your content
- How to play to your strengths so you don’t have to be active everywhere all the time
Module 4: Creating Content Isn’t The Same As Growing A Platform
- Growing a platform isn”t just about publishing content
- What really grows organic marketing channels
- Blasting & Cruising: Why you need to think like a pro bodybuilder
Module 5: Multimedia Tools Even Monkeys Can Use
- The tools I use and why I use them
- Who to optimize your tech-stack for
- Why I called this system “Dirty Content Marketing”
Module 6: Graphics & Video For Social Media
- The problem with professional graphic designers and video editors
- Proven image styles and themes for social media
- Proven video styles and themes for social media
Module 7: How To Make Direct Response Memes
- Coming up with meme ideas
- Tools I use to make direct response memes
- Examples of direct response memes
Module 8: Should You Use Swipe Files & Templates?
- Why swipe files and templates are largely a waste of time
- When, what, and how to swipe
- My one exception to using templates
Module 9: Building Your Content Marketing Team
- Who to hire when building a content team
- Project management and quality control
- Tracking and improving performance
Module 10: Course Summary
Note: even if you don’t purchase Daily Content Machine, applying these 5 lessons will get you 80% of the way there.
- Content mindset: everything is source material
- Don’t overthink; speed is everything
- Distribution is more important than creation
- Use the simplest tools and systems because you’re trying to delegate to a team
- You never know which post will bomb or go viral so your best strategy is to be prolific
Module 11: Questions & Answers
- Audience Q&A from the Daily Content Machine live mini-workshop
- Audience Q&A from the Daily Content Machine ENCORE live mini-workshop
What People are Saying
About the Author
Nabeel Azeez is a Muslim Sri-Lankan author and entrepreneur. He lives in Dubai with his wife and children. He has a bad habit of starting too many businesses. He currently owns 3. A marketing agency, an e-learning business and a media company.
Praise for Nabeel
“Nabeel is the Swiss Army knife of copywriters.”
“One of the smartest, most authentic business consults around.”
“He’s a master of content and digital branding.”
Alexander Juan Antonio Cortes
“Is it just me or does every ‘copywriter’ have the same tone? Except Nabeel.”
“Nabeel doesn’t realize he’s a rare breed. That bearded animal can make paint drying sound riveting.”
30-Day love it or leave it guarantee
If you’re not delighted with your purchase for any reason whatsoever, email us within 30 days of your purchase for a full and prompt refund: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to buy
To get instant access to this product and all the bonuses, simply enter your regular details below and tap the button. You can sign up in any of the following ways:
- Link – use your saved info
- Digital wallets – Google Pay or Apple Pay
- All major credit or debit cards
- Buy now, pay later – Affirm, Afterpay and Klarna
Here’s what you’re getting
- ✅ Daily Content Machine – full-length/uncut and modular versions, in audio (mp3) and video (mp4) formats
- ✅ Content Marketing Workflow – The exact workflow I use with my clients to manage publishing across all platforms. Install it in 3-clicks or replicate it in your project management tool of choice.
- ✅ Content Marketing SOPs – Video walkthroughs and written SOPs you can use to train copywriters, designers, VAs, and video editors.
- ✅ Lifetime access to the playbook and updates – Whether I re-record the workshop or add bonus material, you’ll always have the current version and will never lose your access.
- ✅ 30-day satisfaction guarantee – If for any reason you’re unhappy with your purchase, email me for a full and prompt refund, no questions asked.
Please allow 2-3 seconds for the form to load.
Issues with your order?
If you live in Africa, the Indian Subcontinent or any other places Stripe doesn’t play nice with, you may have issues completing your order. If that happens email us and we’ll personally attend to it: email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are real questions people asked me. I didn’t pull them out of my ass. If you have a question that isn’t answered here, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: To be honest, I have no idea what the workshop is about. I’m guessing copywriting, article writing, or some type of research software. But I like your content and it’s affordable so I figured what the hell.
A: The workshop is gonna be about how you take an idea and turn it into multiple pieces of content for distribution across several platforms. I’m gonna show you everything I use to do that. Concepts, work flows, tools, everything.
Q: Does your Daily Content Machine use AI copy software for the initial drafts?
A: The original version of Daily Content Machine did not include any training on AI tools. But the tools have gotten much better over the years and now… if you’re all-in on organic content… you’d be a fool not to use AI to 100X your publishing. The updated version of Daily Content Machine includes a module on how to use AI tools effectively (coming soon.)
Q: I need automated content created for my websites. Will Daily Content Machine help me?
A: Yes! We’ll show how to use AI to 100X your content creation. Video, articles, emails, social media… the whole shebang.
Q: Will this workshop will work for one man/woman armies? Like, my team has I, me, and myself.
A: Nowadays, I manage a team. But before, I used to do all the copy, video clips, and graphics for me and my clients. In fact, still do all my own stuff because I don’t publish a massive amount of content. The playbook I’ll be sharing in Daily Content Machine is based on me doing everything myself and then expanding that to manage a team. And because of this, it also works if you’re a solo content creator of if you want to delegate to a team. It’s fast, raw and unpolished so you can focus on the important part – the ideas you want to convey.
Q: I’m guessing this is more for personal brands, right? Right now, I’m working with 2-3 B2B/SaaS clients… Would you say the workshop would be relevant for me? And if it’ll cover (topics) beyond what I’m doing right now?
A: I wish I could claim my method works for corporate brands. But I only have reliable data working directly with founders, i.e. personal brands. I haven’t had a corporate client yet who was willing to let me do what I do. If your clients are brave enough, you might be able to use the Daily Content Machine playbook on their accounts. But in my experience, corporate brands are squares and like to play it safe. And, in my opinion, personal brand > corporate brand for growing your business. People buy from people. And I’m going to show you the simplest way to get YOUR people to buy from you.